not-so-kawaii-life- ~ confession 01 ~

Dec 9, 2008

I hav so many in my mind but I guess sikit sudah la ckp.. Little by little..Huhu..

Aawa skunk tgah fikir byk benda dlm pale otak.. Penim nak solve kan..

Firstly pasal si BISKUT(FYI juz a nickname I gave).. Die mcm acuh x acuh jew.. Mcm mane laaaa.. Should I let Dia tahu evrything?? Mcm mane klu DIA freak out and evrything never be the same again?? Adoyai.. Im scared thinking about the upcoming risks! Tp Dia juz like so into me at times..

Hmmm what should I do?? Hmm confuse gile.. I seriously nak citer to my friend but kdang2 takut bother diaorang dgn maslah2 dunia ku..Huh.. Tp I need guidance.. What should I do now?? I need to know Where Am I with BISKUT in term of relationship...Huh..

2ndly, I have started dating with other again..Thats a good sign Im moving on from that DARN TURTLE but somewhere in my mind always think about BISKUT.. Mcm mane nie?? Adoyai.. If that one wish I have in my right now was granted, everything will be easier.. (Never ask me what is that wish about!)

3thrdly, I dunno.. I feel like ade some ketidaksedapan hati dgn a few Unisel Friends.. Mcm doram ade simpan sesuatu dlm hati doram.. Xpuas ati dgn ku.. Ntahla.. Myb 2 perasaan jew tp...Hmmmm..Ntahla..Hmmm..Wish nothing is wrong!

4thly, Td ade dgr something yg kurang sdp bout my bFFs.. Well that thing is not a rumour cause its true.. I am on the same page with how the story goes.. But mcm mane pon Dia ttap my one of my bFFs.. I cant hate Dia for that.. Worse is, I've join to mengumpat a little..Huh..Adoyai..

Thats it for now.. Myb I'll go grab some drinks and make my self happy.. Hope can do that.. Huh..

0 comments: