History Is Replaying Itself ~

Dec 10, 2008

Huh..Again!

BISKUT done it again... When we talk on the phone everything is fine but wait until use other sources such as text messaging, it'll be a disaster.. It happens everytime! Why!? Dia macm acuh x acuh.. Geram betul! Then how bout all the things you ever did to me?? What are the meanings of those things?? What??

I tried everything to get BISKUT outta my mind! I try dating again, open my heart to strangers that want to know me, be happy with my bFFs, go here and there, eat foods and apperently most of them are junks and also avoid myself into thinking so much bout you... But guess its useless cause (I hate to say it) maybe becuz I've fallen deeper and deeper each day..

If I do did something wrong, I apologize... I know I could be damn boring at times, but its just for a few moments... Still it is never a reason to be so cold cause I still hold onto those things you did 2 me that make me be hoping for more...

Hmmm just why the hell... Just so you know, I will never fall into you, if not of those things you did.. You started it and now you want to open the exit and escape?? Is that so?? N that time Im having so many dilemmas and to me BISKUT is like a sweetness you need to neautralize the pain and bitterness in your mouth..Why Why Why??

Need my BIG MUSANG! Huh.. Guess I thought wrong that I could just get over this damn thing... Damn Damn Damn !! Dia is turning into THE SWEETEST VENOM rather than simple old BISKUT OREO !! Damn!

0 comments: