the highlighted moments when i'm with u~

Jul 6, 2010

24th March is ur birthday,

27th March was the day you call me just right before you go to sleep,

28th March was the day I first wrote a song about you,

3rd April was the day we sing together a love song,

6th April was the day we first have an argument and then we make up,

8th April was the day we plan our date,

20th April was the day you sent me a message that got me missing you so much,

8th May was the day I know you really care about me,

14th May was our magical day,

15th May was the day we have to be worlds apart,

15th May was the day you make a promise we will come back to KL on 5th July and be together again,

16th May was the day you said you WILL reply all my messages,

19th May was the first day you broke you promise that you'll reply all my messages,

22th May was the day we take an oath that will keep trying on each other and won't give up,

29th May was the day u said u love me,

1th June was the first day you treated me quite cold,

4th June was the day I found out your secret you were hiding from me,

10th June was the day you ask me to chill and everything will work out fine,

11th June was the day I thought our relationship have gotten better,

12th June was the day you said 'I Love You Baby' to him,

17th June was the day you started giving up for real,

19th June was the day we break up for good,

19th June was the day you break your every promises with me,

25th June was the day you contact me back,

25th June was the day I found strength to really let go you out of my life,

5th July was the day u said your coming back to Kl and we could be together again,

5th July was the day you die and now to me now u r officially dead..



p/s: dont bother calling me back cause you are officially dead in my life and im wishing you rest in peace..

0 comments: