i said to my friend, coz im a believer..

Apr 24, 2010

my friend always ask me, why i am so into sumthing that i sumtimes get so obsessed with it..
i said to him, coz im a believer..

as much as i have negative thoughts, i am a believer..and the world is big, and im just a dust that mess the world up..

and we're mixed up with so many people to hurt us,to trust us,to care for us,to hate us, to make us cry and suffer, to appreciate us, to waste us and there's people to love us endlessly..

so just keep believing when u feel like there's nothing more u could hold on to my friend.. ^^

4 comments:

Days said...

I'm a believer too hehehe
peduli ape kate org.kite ttp percaye ape yg kite nak huuu

~ aaWa ~ said...

huhu.. hell yeah..i believe i can fly..doodododododo..haha..

prisheela muniandy said...

i'm a believer too...i dun care wat ppl say n i wanna be who i am...i luv to be me n no one can be me...aawa its very true n i agree...the person who r trying to control me ur no where nw coz i'm a believer...muahahaha

~ aaWa ~ said...

huhu..holla for all believers..^^